Registration for the 2015 Government Social Media Conference & Expo (GSMCON) in Reno, Nevada is currently underway. An educational and exciting event for U.S. state and local government social media managers, all conference attendees will have the ability to collaborate with other government social media professionals and learn from the experts.
Attendees can volunteer to help the conference run smoothly, while receiving a discounted registration fee ($275)! Volunteers must agree to contribute 5 hours of their time and may be asked to participate with activities such as:
- Working the Registration Desk
- Session Monitoring
- Tote Bag Stuffing
- Setting Up / Taking Down Conference Signage
A limited number of volunteer opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so anyone who is interested should act now.
How to Volunteer
- Register for the conference.
- Apply to be a conference volunteer. (Applicants will be notified by email if they are selected).
- Honor your commitment and volunteer for 5 hours during the conference. (We’ll work with you pre-conference to set up your schedule.)
To ensure that GSMCON volunteers honor their commitment, we will issue a refund to your agency to adjust your conference registration to $275 once the conference is over. It’s that easy!
Questions about volunteering? Contact us at email@example.com or call us at (888) 803-9401.