GSMCON2017 to be held in Dallas, TexasWe have just announced our new location for 2017. Click for the preliminary information.
GSMCON 2017 Planning UnderwayThe 2017 Government Social Media Conference & Expo (GSMCON) is the 3rd annual social media conference for U.S. city, county and state government.
Government Social Media Conference & Expo
The Government Social Media Conference & Expo (GSMCON) is the only major social media conference for U.S. city, county and state government.
- GSMCON2017 will be held in Dallas, Texas! See the 2017 preliminary details.
- Collaborate with a network of state and local social media managers.
- Learn strategy and technique from experts and peers.
- Maximize your program to bring value to your citizens.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone interested in learning how to strategically use social media in city, county and state government. Other public sector agencies are also welcome, including federal government, education, military and quasi-government entities. The event is also open to private industry.
- Social Media Coordinators
- Public Information Officers
- Emergency Managers
- Legal Staff
- Elected Officials
- Marketing & Communication Managers
- Chief Information Officers & Directors
- Multimedia Designers
- Video Producers
GSMCON features an “Expo” designed to introduce companies that offer social products or services to the state and local government market. Exhibitors have a unique opportunity as no other social media conference is geared specifically for state and local agencies! Learn about sponsorships.