Government Social Media Conference & Expo
The Government Social Media Conference & Expo (GSMCON) is the only major social media conference for U.S. city, county and state government.
- GSMCON2017 will be held in Dallas, Texas! View the GSMCON Executive Summary (PDF) for all the event details.
- Collaborate with a network of state and local social media managers.
- Learn strategy and technique from experts and peers.
- Maximize your program to bring value to your citizens.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone interested in learning how to strategically use social media in city, county and state government. Other public sector agencies are also welcome, including federal government, education, military and quasi-government entities. The event is also open to private industry.
- Social Media Coordinators
- Public Information Officers
- Emergency Managers
- Legal Staff
- Elected Officials
- Marketing & Communication Managers
- Chief Information Officers & Directors
- Multimedia Designers
- Video Producers
Many of the major social networks participate in GSMCON. Our attendees also love the “Expo”, where companies can exhibit their social products or services to the state and local government market. 2017 Sponsorship info is here!